How do I add a Custom Form to my website in QuantumCMS?
1. Click Settings in the top-right corner and choose Custom Forms
2. Click either Add on the top menu, or Edit on an existing form
3. Fill in the required fields (indicated by bold). Please note that each of the tabs (Body Text, Acknowledgment Text, and Form Expired Text) are all required.
4. Click the Questions button to begin adding questions to the form. Name will not be displayed to the user, but Question Text will be. You will also need to choose which type the question is (checkbox, dropdown, text field, radio buttons, etc.)
5. Click Question Options to begin adding selectable options.
6. To add the form to a specific place on your site, choose the parent page you wish to add it to and click the dropdown arrow on the Add Document button, then select Form.
7. Fill in the required fields. From the Form dropdown, select the Custom Form you just created.
8. Once saved, it should appear on the site in the location specified.